We have been really crap at communicating the next scikit-learn coding sprint. It’s next week!
The coding sprint will take place the 8 and 9 September at INRIA Saclay, near Paris, in the room K110 (building K).
For those who cannot make it, it will be possible to participate using the IRC chan (#scikit-learn on irc.freenode.net).
We will start at 9am (Paris time), and a sketch of the planning can be found here. In particular:
- More docs! we still need tutorials: features selection, model selection, cross-validation, etc..
- Make the pipeline object really work + illustration in different contexts.
- Clean up and doc for bayesian approaches.
- Implementation of PCA (fit + transform).
- FastICA (adapt the CanICA code)
- LDA : Covariance estimators (Ledoit-Wolf) and add transform.
- Preprocessing routines (center, standardize) with fit transform.
- Anything that you have a particular interest in.
Do not hesitate to send on the mailing list some advices on this (incomplete…) list, and see you next week!
scikit-learn is a Python module for efficient and easy machine learning using scipy and numpy.Go Top